Saturday 1 March 2008

Windy West Pennine Moors

Well once again it was a windy ride, cycling up hills and down hills!!!

I'd agreed to plan a CD ride so we met up at Rivington, me just making the 10 O'Clock start as Ali decided to cycle there with me so I was trying to get her bike ready. There were only three of us there due to various illness and Helen only lasted the first hill, it really wasn't the day to ride if you weren't feeling a hundred percent. So it was left to me and Emily to carry on. It felt like we were always cycling into a head wind, I guess that can only make me stronger?

79.79km Av. Speed 16.5km/h 1857m climbed

1 comment:

  1. Grrrrr that pesky wind! Sorry I didn't make it, you know how much I like it being so windy you need to pedal down the hills?!

    ReplyDelete