Wednesday 21 May 2008

Brick Training

Well today I didn't really feel motivated to do anything but I had said I'd bring Ali lunch so I cycled over there for 12:30. Since I was then out in bike clothes I headed off for a ride. I ended up at Rivi so decided to ride the duathlon course again, I went round three times (total time 54:01 which makes me slower than any of last years times) but I didn't push hard and stayed seated the whole way round. Then I rode home again came in the house got my trainers and went running. It is probably a bit late for training now but I wanted to see how I felt. I was fine but I was very slow. But hey I guess the whole point on entering the duathlon was to challenge myself.

Cycling:
Distance 31.54miles
Average Speed 14.5mph
Average HR 125bpm

Running:
Distance 3.64miles
Pace 11:34 min/mile
Average HR 151bpm

Wish me luck for saturday I'm going to need it.

2 comments:

  1. You're faster on the bike than me so you won't finish last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you are a lot faster at running!

    ReplyDelete