Monday 28 July 2008

Nearly back on form

Well today I managed to sleep through my alarms, waking after I was meant to leave! A quick text and I shoved some food down my throat and headed out. I tried to push hard on the way over but it was just too too hot! We decided to head over Winter Hill to Belmont, trying a new path - definetly a sumer one, would be so boggy in the winter. Down the other side then back up the cheeky path to Rivi, down to lower barn as we both needed ice-cream. At lower barn and amazing thing happened, Carlyn had two chcolate products and I had none, yes I went to a cafe on a ride and had no chocolate! Then I headed home as I had an appointment at 4:30pm.

I'm a little sunburnt where I obviously missed suncream and have a very noticeable tan line on my legs! The heat made it really hard wok today!

30.64miles @ 7.4mph
Av HR 135bpm
1172m climbed

1 comment:

  1. A nice sunny day we can remember this when it's blowing a snowy gale over the top of Winter Hill .....

    ReplyDelete