Wednesday 24 September 2008

3 Peaks Cyclocross

Well on sunday I am going up to watch the 3 peaks cyclocross race. I'm looking forward to it, I only heard of this race in the last year and I want to see what its like, I have to admit if I ever get a cross bike I might be tempted to try it. Hopefully I'll spot some of the people I know through the interweb.

As for no posts since sunday, well I've not been on a bike, no time and some other things happening, just life getting in the way. I'm hoping to make up for it in the next couple of riding with some good riding, nothing long but some good riding.

6 comments:

  1. I can't decide whether to go or not this year. It's a good race to watch, lots of pain and suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes you sound horrid, enjoying watching people in pain and suffering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is true I haven't actually met you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure you tell me that I look fantastic and in control and all that. Even if I look knackered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure you tell me that I look fantastic and in control and all that. Even if I look knackered.

    ReplyDelete