Saturday 27 September 2008

A target reached

So at the start of this year one of my aims was to cycle 6000 miles in the year. This seemed like a high mileage but attainable, an average of 500 miles a month. This is a lot more than I had ever done. But its only September and I have surpased my aim. The question is how many will I do and what should I aim for next year.

Oh and sorry yesterdays post was a mammoth post, I don't think I realised how long it was till this morning! If you want more the rest of the pictures are here.

7 comments:

  1. You reached 6000miles weeks ago. You do loads of miles that you never count or blog about!


    btw, long posts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that much that I don't count or blog about, just things like going to the supermarket, which is a mile away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great effort! I tried to reach 6000 miles last year but failed. No real targets for this year but 6000 is a possiblilty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, that's amazing!!! Here I was chuffed about doing over 200 bike miles this month, which is the most monthly miles for about three years. I may actually break a 1000 this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, great stuff.
    Next year will there be 7000 on the horizon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ight make 7000 this year!

    Julbags you do a lot of running though, I've hardly done any running this year!

    ReplyDelete