Wednesday 1 April 2009

March Roundup

A good and bad month. Some good adventures this month and the peaks epic was an unforgettable ride! After planning it and getting up so early it was amazing how well it went. But the bad was also there. I didn't do a century ride - although plenty of metric century's - and I didn't run the last two weeks of the month. So next month its back to riding a century and getting my trainers back on. I think I need to find a running partner to run once a week with, only thing is they have to be my speed and ability - everyone I know who runs is a whole lot better!

The figures:

17.65 miles running
314.10 miles moutain biking (254.61 singlespeed)
65.48 miles cyclo-cross
246.55 mile road

16309m of ascent


Progress on targets:

  1. Run at least once a week Failed :o(
  2. Run 300miles in the year 26% complete
  3. Cycle an imperial century a month Failed :o(
  4. Cycle 8000miles in the year 24% complete

5 comments:

  1. 8000 miles. That's an impressive yearly target. Add the running in as well and that's a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think the metrics should count! You are doing great at keeping on track with running and cycling totals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure a yearly target is a good idea as it means I am more likely to do the road miles to get there, but at the moment I am only a little behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. outside of the 'training' you've done loads of other really positive stuff that you should be proud of :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes its been a good month, life seems to be back on track!

    ReplyDelete