Monday 10 January 2011

10/10

Jenn came over for a short cyclocross ride today, 1hr30mins. Out towards Entwistle and back. It was mainly muddy but once in a while there was some ice hidden in a puddle to keep you on your toes. I did my usual talking constantly unless it was going uphill when Jenn danced off.

I realised how long it had been since I had ridden my cross bike, in fact I was wondering if I could justify keeping it. But then the ride reminded me that cross bikes are in fact fun and you don't have to race them.

Back and lunch before heading over to go for a walk with Ros and the boys and eat cake.

3 comments:

  1. Have you abandoned getting to 30 then?? 10/10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps silly me! No still going to 30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you still can't spell Oops.... ;o)

    ReplyDelete