Thursday 20 January 2011

20/30 - Freezing Fog


Left a little late for work and it wasn't long till I realised that it was the wrong day due to freezing fog, there was very little visability and I was very glad of my exposure rear light as it did seem to ensure that traffic could see me. Traffic was pretty horrible which also slowed me down but I must have been lucky as I didn't notice any ice.

Once at the school it was clear that there was no chance of taking any children out that morning, it was icy and foggy. So indoor sessions and at lunch we re-assessed, it'd improved slightly but was freezing. We took small groups out for half an hour at a time and I was glad of my down jacket, not the usual biking wear.

Once I got home I headed out for this weeks run, only 30minutes but done.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment