Saturday 2 July 2011

An average June

This year has been up and down. Big miles January, low miles February, big miles March, low miles April, big miles May.....June has broken the spell with average miles. I even almost managed to stay well, obviously the crash in May has limited mountain biking and it was only Thursday, right at the end of the month I started to feel ill. So fever headache and sore throat have stopped me adding any last minute miles. Hopefully it won't impact on July too much I want a good month leading up to a little event at the start of August.

So the numbers:

Mountain Bike: 88.55miles (36.88 singlespeed)
Cyclocross Bike 7.52miles (actually an easy sustrans trail commuting home)
Road Bike: 538.04miles (ALL fixed)

Total Cycling: 634miles
Running: 10.12miles

Running is still painfully low. Not helped by my back but mainly by laziness! Must make myself get out the door as once I am running I enjoy it! Oh and there is the little matter of putting myself on the waiting list for the Three Peaks Cyclocross race!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that puts my monthly total to shame! Good going :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. 634 is average? (I dream of getting half of that!) You should be very proud. =D

    Keep up the good work and I hope that you have a good July, healthwise.

    ReplyDelete