Friday 16 December 2011

Another muddy commute

Repeating yesterday I met up with Colin, although a little earlier so we weren't late to work. It was snowing most of the way in but luckily the only ice I encountered was the paths in Leverhulme park. Once again I dragged col round the singletrack although he gave the berms a miss.

Coming home I had company as Col got to finish a little earlier. His light is impressive for the money but unfortunately for him I had my six pack with me. Which made his look a little weedy. It was great to have company on the way home.

Once home it was wash the bike, again - a twitter friend is sending me mudguards which will help. Then a lazy evening as Ali was out on her Christmas Do.

33miles ridden, still coughing but hopeful for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment