Wednesday 9 January 2013

Superman Impressions

Just as I was thinking I really should go running yesterday morning my friend tweeted about running later. So plans were changed and Ali and I went running with Ros in the evening. Ali had already ran 3miles with her friend so was warmed up as we headed up Winter Hill. At least that's my excuse for them both being faster than me up the hill! It was very misty which made it hard to see using the head torches. Heading down the hill I went flying, but unlike Superman I can't fly so just ended up lay in the mud! Felt a little dizzy so instead of doing my usual just carry on and end up falling over I sat down for while. But I was fine and we were soon heading downhill again.

5.5miles covered....Anglesey is only 15.5miles....eek

No comments:

Post a Comment