Wednesday 4 December 2013

Another day caching

I'm starting a new job next week today might be the last time in a while that I get to go geocaching during the week with my dad. The plan this week was to meet him at hope and we would make our way to Bretton via the abney Moor. I decided to run over to meet him so I didn't have to collect my bike later.

With a big rucksack packed and tired legs I actually did more walking than running but it was a overly morning although the wind was a little biting on the tops. But still means eight miles in the legs.

Caching was fun although less caches found than normal as I forgot to bring spare batteries.  We were going to stop at the pub at Bretton but I was shut so we carried on home finishing in the dark.

I'm pretty tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment